You will have to go to the quick setting menu and tell it to read them, it
defaults to don't read them on every version.

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Liuda
Sent: Wednesday, August 13, 2014 1:51 PM
To: Jaws Users
Subject: [JAWS-Users] JAWS 14 reading e-mail

Hello.

Today, I installed JAWS 14.  I use Outlook 2010 and Win. 7.

When I enter on a message and expect it to read automatically, like it did
with V12, it does not.

Instead I hear, this message has two links and it stops right there.

What can I specifically do to get JAWS to read messages and forget about all
of those unnecessary details it reads about the message?

Thanks for your help.