From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Sachin
Sent: Sunday, August 17, 2014 4:32 AM
To: Jaws Users
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Questions about ABBYY FineReader

Hi Friends, Can I use ABBYY FineReader11 with Jaws14?I am asking this
question just because.I heard this software is Jaws-friendly but I felt some
difficulty when I used it especially in some dialogue boxes.One more
question can I read a scanned document directly from the ABBYY FineReader's
window with Jaws? or should I use another PDF reader after saving the file
in PDF format?  Pleas help Thanks in advance