Thanks for all replies,attachments opening ok now.
Cheers

John

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of StoneGeno
Sent: 18 August 2014 00:04
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] opening attachments with outlook 2013

I have windows 7 high end, Jaws 15 latest and running Outlook office pro and
e-mail so here you go what I do:

G: In coming attachments:

1.    Make sure the email is open.

2.    Shift tab once and "messages."

3.    At this point right arrow, when you hear the Attachment message
desired hit enter.

4.    To save it do AltF and arrow down to save as.

5.    Make sure of the file name, you want.

6.    At this point shift tab. To select where you want it to be For, "My
Documents."

7.    Tab to the save with enter or space bar.