From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of anna vimini
Sent: Monday, August 18, 2014 12:47 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] selecting Text from a web page

I am trying to select text from a web page and every time I select it and
then copy it to the clipboard when I go and paste it into my document
nothing shows up.
I even tried turning carrot browsing   on and still nothing.
could someone please tell me how to do it?
I am using internet explorer 10 and windows 8.0 and jaws 15 latest.
thanks in advance