From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Gary Ray
Sent: August 23, 2014 9:17 AM
To: JAWS Users List
Subject: [JAWS-Users] JAWS 14 & 15 With MS Office 2013 365

I am pondering upgrading to MS Office 2013.

Microsoft is pushing folks toward the subscription plan of Office 2013 365.
One of the ways they are doing this is to only sell single user/computer
versions of the old fashioned 2013 product.

I  have heard that JFW 15 is best with Office 2013.

Questions for those who have experiences or information:

1-Does the 365 version of Office 2013 work ok with JAWS 14?  15?

2Will JFW 14 work with Office 2013, either version?

3-I would appreciate hearing any experiences folks have had with 2013 on
components of Office 2013 that I use:  Word, Excel, and Outlook?

Thanx so much!

Gary Ray

---
is active.