Thank you for the information. LeDon.

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Mike B.
Sent: Monday, August 25, 2014 12:21 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] determine my os bit

Hi LeDon,

Between the main keyboard & the numpad, at the top to the right of the the
F12 key, you have 3 buttons.  From left to right Print Screen, Scroll Lock,
& Pause.  Below these 3 buttons is your 6 pack & arrow keys.  You can also
turn keyboard help on with the keystroke, Insert / Jaws key + 1 on the
number row, & start pressing keys in the area explained above to have Jaws
tell you what the keys are that you're pressing.  Insert / Jaws key + 1, is
a toggle so, this keystroke will also turn keyboard help off.  HTH Take
care.
Mike
This email was sent from my, iBarstool.