Sent: Thursday, August 28, 2014 3:15 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Attachments and images inserted in messages in WLM

Theresa,

If this is WLM 2012, try this to see that the items that you want to see are
selected to show:

Press the ALT key to open the ribbon tabs.

Left arrow over to the View tab.

Tab down 4 times to the "View Drop down" menu.

Press Enter on this.

Press Enter on Customize view.

Check to see if Attachments is checked in the box.

If not, press space bar to select it and tab down to Apply and then to OK.
If yes, just tab down to Cancel, and press enter.

Now, if the above does not fix your problem, try the following:

Press the ALT key to open the ribbon tabs.

Left arrow over to the View tab.

Tab down about 10 times until you find the "Message List Drop Down" menu.

Press Enter to open this.

Arrow down and press Enter on "1 Line View."

NOw, just Escape out of the menus to see if the message view has changed to
show what you are looking for.

If Neither of these fix you up, email me back at the address below, and we
can try some other things.

hth,
Mike
blindb...@comcast.net