I rebooted my pc and it corrected itself.  Thanks for the info.

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of TheHangMan
Sent: Friday, August 29, 2014 10:50 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Spell checker in Microsoft Outlook 2010 not
announcing

Hi,
Did you try tabbing?

                                Jorge

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Pinky
Sent: Friday, August 29, 2014 3:41 PM
To: JAWS-Users-List 2
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Spell checker in Microsoft Outlook 2010 not announcing

Hi Group,

When I type some text in the body of an email and I hit spell checker it
will stop on the first incorrect spelled word and JAWS will announce the
spelling of the word but then it will not announce the spelling of the first
word in the spelling check box.  It use to always announce the first word in
the suggested correct spelling word.  So does anyone have any idea why it is
not announcing the spelling of the first word in the suggestion box?  I am
using win 7 and JAWs 14.  Also it does the same thing in MS word 2010.

Ed