From: Mike B.
To: Jaws-Users List
Sent: Tuesday, September 02, 2014 5:04 PM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Firefox 31 & Jaws

Hi All,

Running XP, Jaws13 thru 15, & FF31.  When downloading, how do I get Jaws to
report the progress percentage of the download?  I have the progress updates
in the Settings Center set to announce every 5 seconds but, nothing is
announced during a download.  I do get the sound telling me the download is
finished but, would like to hear the progress.  All help will be greatly
appreciated.  Thanks much.
Take care.
Mike
This email was sent from my, iBarstool.