Hi,  use your application key when inside the table.  In there you will find
all kinds of goodies one of them is to convert table to text.
Tom Bisset
-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf
Of Patti
Sent: September 9, 2014 11:19 AM
To: jaws users
Subject: [JAWS-Users] table to text

Hey Gang,

I got a table I want to turn it into text, and I can't find out where it is,
can someone please give me the steps?

This is what I did, and it doesn't work, lol.

I'm running J15, windows7, and MS2010.

Thanks for any help.

Patti

Table to text

1, be inside the table

2, shortcut alt J L V

3, long way, alt

4, arrow left to layout

5, shift tab 8 times, to convert, enter

6, arrow down to choose what you want, tabs, commas, or dashes

7, tab to ok

---
is active.