Hi list members, I am using dial-up connection to connect to internet so I use D-Link 3.75G HSUPA USB Adapter for this purpose. The software came with this device is not Jaws-Friendly so I have to use Jaws curser to connect & disconnect from the internet but this is the real problem I cant axes the main menu of the program with the Jaws curser.So friends is there any way to axes the main menu of the program?Is there any scripts available for this purpose?

Using Win7,J14
Please help

Thanks in advance