Hi everyone, today I would like to ask you a question about scripting in Jaws 14.I want ad a script to accomplish my task in D-Link Connection Manager (the software came with my D-Link wireless modem).The main menu of this program consist the options like "connection, voice call, text message".The program is not Jaws-friendly so my only way to axes any of these options is to ad a script. I want to assign a shortcut key for one of the options for instants, I would like to assign alt plus C for connection & alt plus v for voice call.Can anyone help me in this task by providing the instructions?If I failed in this task this device will become unusable. So any help will be greatly appreciatable.

Thanks