I am sorry about that david.
My mistake.

-----Original Message----- From: David Ferrin
Sent: Sunday, September 14, 2014 1:23 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] memo to the list

Attention to all new members and those who might have forgotten about this
lists' posting policies. Whenever anybody subscribes the server
automatically places their email address on moderated status. This is done
for your protection in an attempt to avoid Spam making it on to the list and
for other such messages. So your message although it might be perfectly
reasonable for the list simply won't get posted until either I or my two
partners have a chance to review it and then approve the message. Since we
don't live beside our respective systems it might take some time to get it
posted, but it will get posted just wait a bit.

David Ferrin
A complex system that does not work is invariably found to have evolved from
a simpler system that worked perfectly.