Hello Everyone,

  I am having some issues with Word 2010. My professor wants me to wirte a
paper with the following guidelines 1" margins all the way around with 1.50
" between each line. I go to the home tab and tabbing down to line and
paragraph option I select 1.50 " line spacing. However, when I go back to
check my margins it says .25 all the way around. Is there a way that I can
set all this with JAWS manually without having to select already set
guidelines? Thank you for any help with this you can offer.

P.S. I did the above mentioned steps from a Google search YouTube video I
found.