From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf
Of Bill Tipton (ML)
Sent: Saturday, October 04, 2014 8:24 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Navigating the Outlook 2013 Calendar

How can I move through my list of meetings when I find the date I want to look
at in Outlook 2013 using JAWS 15?
I used to have Outlook 2007 on my Win 7 Pro PC, would find the date and then
just tab through each meeting for the date. With
Outlook 2013, I do not seem to be able to see all of my meetings for each day
and other things appear like the weather for NY,
although I am in CA.

Maybe there  is an outlook or JAWS setting that will make JAWS read the
calendar easier?
Thank you for any assistance you can provide to help me navigate the Outlook
2013 calendar.

Bill