Hello LeDon  The way you move between panes in Word is by using function key 6.
 Repeatedly pressing that key moves focus between the ribbon, status bar,
search pane, main document and any other panes that are opened.  If you use
CTRL with F to bring up the Find and Replace dialog box, type in what you are
wanting to find and press enter key, you should be taken to the first result in
a document.  Press escape key at that poin if you are using this dialog box to
going down through a document or CTRL with PGUP to find previous results.
Take care.

Brian Lee
brianl...@hotmail.com