Sent: Monday, October 6, 2014 12:47 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Using tiny PDF

Hi Teresa,

I just tried to install Tiny PDF on my Win7 64 bit system & got a dialogue
that stated that Tiny PDF is only free for 32 bit systems & asked if I would
like to purchase the full program.  I could not install it.  When I wrote
the steps yesterday, that was after installing it on an XP 32 bit system.
Well, I just went to the Tiny PDF website & a 64 bit version must be
purchased for 64 bit systems.  I'm sorry I didn't catch this yesterday so I
could have forewarned you before getting your hopes up.

If you need a document converted to a PDF file go to the link below:

http://www.convertfiles.com/

For a tutorial on using the Convert Files website, you can download the
tutorial here:
2. A demonstration of The Convert Files web site

http://www.jaws-users.com/audio/Internet/ConvertFiles.mp3

HTH
Take care.
Mike