From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Alan Robbins
Sent: 06 October 2014 19:02
To: Jaws-Users-List
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Laptop equivalent keys

Ok, using JAWS on my Dell Venue 8 Pro tablet with Logitech K810 wireless
keyboard. I have found on the JAWS site most of the keystrokes on a laptop
layout I was used to with a full size keyboard.
Here is where I'm stuck. The Logitech keyboard does not have a page up, page
down, end or home key. How do you invoke various jaws commands and tasks
without these keys?

Thanks,

Al