From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Denny Huff
Sent: Saturday, October 11, 2014 11:46 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Placing AVG in the System Tray and Out of the
Alt+TabRotation

You can put AVG in the taskbar by going to taskbar and start menu.  Tab to,
customize notifications.  Here you can select what appears in the taskbar.
To hide the AVG window you should be able to do an alt f4 to close the
window.  It won't close AVG but only the window.

Need help with that IDevice including IPhones, IPads and IPods? Join the
IDevice list serve with over 500 subscribers to address your question.
To join send an email message to: idevices-j...@gatewayfortheblind.com.