Hi Mike,
This did not work.
Alana

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Mike B.
Sent: Thursday, 16 October 2014 5:44 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Something else being selected

Hi Alana,

Try the following:
1. Open the website & press, Insert / Jaws key + V, to open quick settings.
2. Arrow down to, Virtual Cursor Options, & under this heading you'll hear,
Select & Copy....
3. Press the spacebar on Select & Copy until you hear, full content using on

screen highlight.
4. Tab to the Okay button & press enter to save your change & close quick
settings.

HTHTake care.
Mike
This email was sent from my, iBarstool.