Sent: Wednesday, October 22, 2014 2:08 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] error ie10

Hi Theresa,

To reset IE when it will not respond, open the program, then open Internet
Options under the Tools tab, Press Control tab and find the Advanced tab.
Then, tab down twice to the Reset button and press enter on it. Follow any
other prompts, and let it finish resetting itself.

hth,
Mike
blindb...@comcast.net

-----Original Message----- From: Teresa Arroyo