Sent: Wednesday, October 29, 2014 7:29 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] creating a desktop sjhortcut

Hi I just upgraded to office 13 and after the guy installed it I forgot to
have him create a shortcut to outlook         how do I create this I looked
on the tips and tricks page and found no treats there to explain it

Thanking you in advance for all you guys share on this great list

Allen in dallas

---