Hi,
I'd like to thank everyone who responded to my inquiry. After reviewing all the info, I've decided to download Malware Bytes 2.03. If that doesn't work for me, I'll try the 1.75 version.
Jo

-----Original Message----- From: Mike Boyd
Sent: October 30, 2014 2:16 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Is Malware bytes compatible with JAWS?

Hello all,

Malware Bytes
2.03 has recently been released, and it is JAWS compatible. There are a lot
more features than before, and not all features in the premium version are
available in the free version, such as the quick scan, now known as the
Hyper scan. All in all however, it is still a great program that is easy to
use. There is a good users guide on the Malware Bytes website that should
come in handy for many of you. Good luck.

Best,
Mike
blindb...@comcast.net

-----Original Message----- From: Kimsan