From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of ksbf @caribsurf.com
Sent: Tuesday, November 04, 2014 8:26 AM
To: jaws-users-list
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Documents Unavailable

Hi List,

 I have a colleague using windows 7 and jaws 15. Recently, whenever he
navigates to the "documents" library, jaws says "documents  unavailable" any
jaws read commands says blank, but say title says  Documents; indicating
that documents is in focus . If we switch to the  jaws cursor, we can hear
the titles of some of his files, but we can't  use the mouse buttons.

 Any suggestions on what could possibly be wrong and how we could fix it?

 Regards
 Kerry