From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Mike B.
Sent: Tuesday, November 4, 2014 3:25 PM
To: Jaws-Users List
Subject: [JAWS-Users] IE9 & Up Speaking Too Much Crap

Hi All,

For lack of better computer terminology, there was a thread discussing IE9 &

up talking all kinds of extra crap like coding or scripting language.  Well,

this was happening on my wife's Win7 Pro & Jaws15 system, & the following
changes in, IE / Jaws Quick Settings, Insert / Jaws key + V, seems to have
fixed it:

Frames show start & end, not checked

In Line frames show, Off

Language Detect, Off

I'm not going to swear by these changes but, this extra crap being spoken
stopped after making these changes.  If anyone has other suggestions, please

post them.
Take care.
Mike
This email was sent from my, iBarstool.