The print screen button is not on the number row it is on the f number row.
The print screen button is after the f12 button.  Just to let you know.

Ed

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf
Of Mike Boyd
Sent: Thursday, November 06, 2014 8:38 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Sending a screenshot

Teresa,

When you are focused on the screen that you want to take the screen shot of,
press the Print Screen key on the right hand end of the number key row. it
should be labeled PRNT SCRN or something similar. Now open Paint, and press
Control + V to paste the screen shot onto the blank Paint document. Now, save
the document and name it something appropriate. You may also want to save it as
a JPEG file as well. Lastly, attach the saved file to an email and send it to
the recipient.

hth,
Mike
blindb...@comcast.net