Hi all,
Using J15 latest, XP, Office 2007.
Had many problems.  Outlook express got corrupted; so I am now using Outlook
2007.
2007 had problems and had to use repair called ScanPST.exe
All okay but need help with Outlook2007.
In OE I have 15 rules that were exported into Outlook2007.
Rules are not working so how do I apply current rules or how may I create
new rules in Outlook2007?
I have been going through tools, rules and I cannot make it work.
Also the date and time are not displayed while viewing messages in the in
folder.
Thanks,
Ann