I have a major problem with a recording that I made with an Olympus ls7
recorder. Tonight I recorded a concert for the theater management. For some
reason there is an eof marker about 2 seconds into the recording. Gold wave
will only read up to this point but the file size is over 900 meg. One time
I had the recorder play past that point but can not duplicate so I can
divide the file. Is there any way to eliminate this eof marker with
something other than gold wave?
---

Please visit my web page

http://www.LennyMcHugh.com

International Brotherhood of Magicians member #43990R