From: Bob Edenhofer
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Sent: Sunday, November 09, 2014 12:06 PM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Vipre!

Well put it this way, I’m running a free trial of 2015, now my question to
you is, I’m confused about something, if I purchase a lifetime license for
two of my machines for 2015, could I register 2014 with them? I spoke with
Roger Cusson on skype last night, and he told me what to do, the last timeI
had a license key for vipre, was in 2010! and I only had it for 1 PC at the
time for a year, and I never renewed it!