Did you tried control j. Using window seven home 64, jaws 16, and IE 11. It works well for me. Also when you get view make sure it maximide

-----Original Message----- From: Mike O'Brien
Sent: Tuesday, November 11, 2014 11:38 AM
To: jaws-users-list
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Downloading files in Internet Explorer 11

Hi

I'm setting up a new computer with Windows 7 64 bit using JAWS 16.0.1516 and
internet explorer 11.  ON my current system, running the same versions of
Windows, JAWS and internet explorer, when I use a link to download a file, I
hear the ding sound for the Information Bar.  When I press alt+n to open the
Information Bar, I get the choices of run, save and close.  If I tab to the
save option and press enter the file will download.  But on the new system
I'm setting up, when I use the same link do down load a file, I hear the
ding and press alt+n to open the information bar.  But this time the only
choice is View downloads.  Pressing enter on View Downloads opens the dialog
that shows the progress and history of downloads.  I have to use the JAWS
cursor to find the file I'm downloading and then the save button.  Is there
some Internet Explorer or JAWS setting that causes this difference?

Thanks for the Help.

Holger Fiallo