From: JAWS-Users-List
[mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of
Gerardo Corripio
Sent: Friday, November 14, 2014 3:00 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Switching Jaws license from English to
spanish info sought

  Hi listers, especially those at FS or any dealers that
might be able to help? What's the cost of upgrading my Jaws
license (it's serial number 23456) from English to Spanish
(by Spanish I mean the menus, interface etc all in Spanish)?
Back in 2005, I was informed the price would be $470? Is
this still the same? or is it worthless and buying a new
Jaws license in spanish? Thanks for info.

--
Enviado desde mi lap
Gerardo J Corripio Flores Psicólogo, Terapéuta Reiki Saludos

For answers to frequently asked questions about this list
visit: