Hi Friend, Can you please make shore that?Because Avast sometimes behave like an inaccessible program & it will become all write after restarting Jaws or the entire system. Also, Vipre is a good choice; it is very famous in the corporative world.But the latest version of Vipre (v2015) is just released & according to the reviews, they have modified the user interface. So, it is better for you to use the trial before purchasing it