Hi Shane,
the same here! Can't find the add contact anywhere.
Must be a MS 2010 thing. Nothing can stay the same I guess.

-----Original Message----- From: Shane Hecker Sent: Tuesday, November 25, 2014 2:12 AM To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com Subject: [JAWS-Users] adding contact from email in outlook 2010 If you get an email and want to add a contact from that email, you are supposed to be able to right click on the contact of interest, then hit add contact. I tried this today and no matter what I did, the add contact item never came up. I got cut, copy, paste, select all, and a couple other things, but no add contact. Using Jaws 15, Windows 7 pro. Tried looking up the information on the internet, but it didn't help. What am I doing wrong? I right clicked on the name in the from field. Thanks for any info.

Shane