Does anybody know anything about this?
Thanks for reading it again.
Patti

Hey Gang,

Having an issue where JAWS and Youtube are struggling for supremacy.

When using JAWS 13, 14, 15 and trying to access Youtube on any browser
(Mozilla, IE, and Chrome) and both Windows 7 and 8.1 the page won't load and
JAWS quits working.  Actually, all keyboard functionality for the computer
freezes.  I've noticed that the culprit seems to be the advertisement that
tries to load when initially launching the Youtube home page.  I've seen
this more on 32-bit systems, but there still seems to be an issue with
64-bit as well.  Does anyone have an idea for a fix or at least a work
around for this issue?

All systems are fully updated and browsers and JAWS are all current as well,
just in case you ask.

Thanks for any help you can give.

Patti

---