From: leonard morris
To: jaws
Sent: Wednesday, December 03, 2014 1:07 PM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] outlook express 6 for windows 7

I downloaded OE 6 for windows 7. I have not installed it yet. I have the
following questions:

1. Do I need Jaws scripts?

2. Does the interface look like the old OE I used with XP?

3. I'm using Thunderbird now. Can I import contacts from Thunderbird?.

4. My email client is Gmail. Does this version support it?

5. any additional setup tips you wish to offer will be greatly
appreciated. Thanks.