hello;

why don't you be the intrepid one;   "Invulnerable to fear or intimidation"
let us no.

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Gerald Levy
Sent: Thursday, December 4, 2014 1:01 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Malware Bytes 2.0.4

Malware Bytes 2.0.3 was supposed to be made more screen reader accessible
than its immediate predecessor, but we know how that worked out.  Malware
Bytes 2.0.4 has just been released, and I'm wondering if any intrepid list
member has installed it, and if so, is it any more JAWS friendly than
version 2.0.3? Or is accessibility about the same?   Thanks.

Gerald