From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Melissa Hambleton
Sent: December 16, 2014 6:50 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Difference between standard and professional

I would like to know the difference between the standard and professional
version of JAWS. I know one is for home use and the other is for school
and/or business. What I would like to know is there differences in what JAWS
can do or not do between these two versions? Especially since I have Office
2013 Home and Business edition, will the standard still work with this?
Anything else will be appreciated.

Thank you,

Melissa