its pretty easy.

On 12/18/2014 14:35, wayne smith wrote:
I know about NVDA but I don't use it.  Is it difficult to learn its
commands?

Wayne

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Jason Tomlinson
Sent: Thursday, December 18, 2014 02:30 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Outlook Web App

      hello, I use it too. however I'm not using jaws. I'm using NVDA but it
seems pretty accessible.
On 12/18/2014 13:38, wayne smith wrote:
Hello-

I am trying to use the webmail system for my college.  They recently
switched to something called Outlook webapp and it is very difficult
to navigate.  Is anybody using this email client successfully and if so,
how?
I am using JAWS 14 with Windows 7.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Wayne