Hello all,
I am using the latest update to JAWS16 on a windows7 64 bit machine.
When I pan my braille display in a Microsoft Word document or compose
a new email in Outlook2013, I notice that the speech announces the
sentences that I am panning past. In Internet Explorer or an existing
email message that I am reading JAWS does not exhibit this behavior.
This announcement was uncommon in previous versions. Has anyone else
encountered this behavior? Other than turning speech off, has anyone
discovered a toggle for this or is this an issue with JAWS?
Thanks in advance for any responses