I downloaded and purchased the scripts for iTunes but not only does it stay
maximized and I can't minimize it, but because it's so maximized I can't see my
other windows.  It also won't take my key, which I assume is our 20-digit Jaws
authorization key.  Does anyone have helpful hints?  Or even better, since I
mainly want iTunes for podcasts that refuse to give the RSS option, can I do
this without the scripts or is there an even more accessible way to get the
iTunes podcasts?

Hope you can help.

Joann