Use insert control v
that should tell you the version

-----Original Message----- From: Tom
Sent: Thursday, December 25, 2014 8:16 PM
To: jul
Subject: [JAWS-Users] finding ie version

this has been asked several times, but how can I find which version of ie I have on my pc? it’s not listed on the add/remove list. jaws 12

Keep Smiling,
Janie Degenshein
"Happiness isn't having what you want, but wanting what you already have"
Facilitator of ECHO
(Eyes Closed Hearts Open)
President, National Federation of the Blind of New Jersey Senior Division
President National Federation of the Blind of New Jersey Technology Division
Co-host of OTBS On The Bright Side
www.thruoureyes.org/brightside.html
jdege...@outlook.com