Thanks very much, Janie!

Dr.  Tom Behler from Michigan

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf
Of Janie Degenshein
Sent: Monday, December 29, 2014 11:11 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Attention David Ferrin

I researched it on google and found the following for you Gall's Law is a rule
of thumb for systems design from Gall's book
Systemantics: How Systems Really Work and How They Fail. It states:
A complex system that works is invariably found to have evolved from a simple
system that worked. A complex system designed from scratch never works and
cannot be patched up to make it work. You have to start over with a working
simple system. – John Gall (1975, p.71) This law is essentially an argument in
favour of underspecification: it can be used to explain the success of systems
like the World Wide Web and Blogosphere,