I've seen that in PDF files from time to time, but I think that takes the
prize.  I read it though.

Ted

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf
Of Kimsan
Sent: Sunday, December 28, 2014 8:27 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] [Bulk] bit defender

Hey folks,
I am not sure what causes that issue, but I had the same exact thing happen to
me the other day when composing an email, where there were no spaces in between
my words.  I wonder if the email being in html format had anything to do with
that.
I don't think he did it on purpose, but it was fun decoding the email. :)

 "Success is the result of perfection, hard work, learning from failure,
loyalty and persistence." Colin Powell