From: "Mike B." <mb69ma...@charter.net>
To: "Jaws-Users List" <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Thursday, January 01, 2015 05:31 PM
Subject: [Bulk] [JAWS-Users] OE Message Rules For....

Hi All,

Running Windows7, OE, & Jaws16 I'm attempting to create a nessage rule to
either, Delete it from server or, Do not Download it from the server as the
action but, I can't get it to work.  After selecting the condition & action
what do I need to do to get the rule using either, Delete it from server or,
Do not Download it from the server to work?  I don't know where to browse to
using this criteria.  Using the In-box doesn't work for sure.  All help will
be greatly appreciated.  Thanks much.
Take care.
Mike
This email was sent from my, iBarstool.