Sent: Thursday, January 01, 2015 8:17 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Microsoft Onenote 10

Out of interest, what is OneNote?

Cheers!

Michele

----- Original Message -----
From: sandy stegmayer <ss...@verizon.net>
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Date: Friday, January 2, 2015 9:58 am
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Microsoft Onenote 10

Hello,
I am running JAWS 16, One note 10 and the current One note blind scripts. I am just getting back to using One note after a while and I have a problem which I did not have before. I can type a note and read it back with say all. I cannot however move through the test by character or word. Does anyone have any suggestion?
Thanks,
Sandy