Sent: Tuesday, January 06, 2015 6:14 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Jaws 14 and Office 2013 Professional plus

Hi all,
I am having difficulties, maybe, because this version of JF isn't
supporting this office?
I am waiting for SMA, but there is some procedure in my company.
1. When I press ctrl. o. I don't have classic dialogue as in 2003, there
are some tabs maybe last opened or edited documents, only on last tab is
something as unsaved and there when I press space-bar I can select the
files.
2. When I press ctrl. c/v I am facing some dialogue how to copy/paste, I
must press esc. to close it.
3. When I will go to the some folder where are some xls/doc files, the
explorer is frozen and I must few minutes, when the window is possible move
between files.
4. When I press ctrl. f4 before I could close all files, now each file I
must close separately.
5. When I must enable some macros, I am not able move cursor to the edit
button as before.
6. When closing documents 2003 asked me if save yes/no, here is don't save
and as I was before pressing yes now it is confusing me.
Any help would be good.
JF on win 7 64  professional.

Kind Regards / Mit
freundlichen Grüßen /
Üdvözlettel / S
pozdravem:

Marek DURILA                                                  (Embedded
Nordic HC coordinator                                       image moved
                                                               to file:
                                                          pic11511.gif)

     Delivery Center      616 00, Brno
     Central Europe       Technicka 21
        Brno SITE         Czech Republic

(Embedded image moved to
   file: pic52084.gif)    Phone: 420-53341-7092
                          Mobile:
                          E-mail: marek_dur...@cz.ibm.com

   IBM Global Services
  Delivery Center Czech