Hi List,

I am having trouble with listening to music.
Who gave a YouTube poster to omit the longest part of shout by the Dynatones?
I am trying to find a place that had it that was accessible with Jaws
ever since IMeem shut down.
And people don't post worldwide message tribe album, another group I
tried to get?
This is very absurd.
Does anybody know how to get forgotten 45's?
Many sites prove they don't know of any such thing.
Are there any ways to listen to music these days?
You just cannot omit anything for a blind person.
Also, Youtube doesn't use that horns from the album new york rock and
soul review and spotify is so slow.
How dare people be so stingy to do that!

Your user,

Joseph Lamperis