From: "Mario Brusco" <mrb...@hotmail.com>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Friday, January 09, 2015 10:09 AM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] using wordpad

sometimes I use Wordpad to temporarily copy text from the clipboard, but
when I paste the text into Wordpad, I either get some gibberish or html tags
mixed in with the actual text I copied from a website, for example. is there
a way to not get html tags mixed in with the text, and what settings do I
need to change?