Sent: Saturday, January 10, 2015 5:28 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] page up/down

Hi again... With this new laptop (ASUS) there are no separate page up/down keys. I was told to use the regular arrow keys. I’ve tried pairing them with other keys but can’t seem to get it to do anything other than the expected arrow maovement. This also includes the home and end keys
Any ideas?
Sandy

---
Este mensaje no contiene virus ni malware porque la protección de avast!
Antivirus está activa.