Malware Bytes has admitted that version 2.04 is not at the accessibility point that they want it to be, nor is it where version 1.75 was. I am in regular contact with one of their software development people, who is keeping me updated on the progress of getting a fully accessible version released. My last communication from him was late last week, and I was told that they are coming very close to having it finished, but he still could not commit to a definite release date. With the advent of Malware Bytes version 2.00, the company totally changed its programming techniques for the software, and it was rewritten from scratch. They simply have not gotten it back to the point where the accessibility is where it was prior to version 2.00, but it is one of their main goals at this time. I will try to remember to post any progress that I am told about to the list.

Mike
blindb...@comcast.net

-----Original Message----- From: Kevin Lee
Sent: Monday, January 12, 2015 1:26 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Malwarebytes Anti-Malware

that is why I said it was hard to navigate.  I did view the stuff it found
but I was pressing the tab key and arrow keys randomly til I heard
something.  the first time I ran it I just pressed scan now, pressed pressed
the down arrow got some stats then done and it automatically changed to
quarantine  I pressed that button exited and all seemed fine.  I guess if
you don't hear     quarantine your system is fine I'm guessing.

-----Original Message----- From: Steve